I-DROP® PUR GEL – Superior Relief!
The Only Contact Lens Compatible, Viscoadaptive, Preservative-Free Artificial Tear Available.
- Preservative Free
- Long-lasting gel for increased duration of effect
- Relieve dry, itchy, gritty feeling eyes
- Contain Hyaluronate to lock moisture into the eye
- Paraben Free
Who Should Use I-DROP® PUR GEL?
I-DROP® PUR GEL is recommended for patients diagnosed with moderate to severe chronic dry eye syndrome who are looking for the ultimate relief and comfort for their dry eyes.
What Are The Benefits Of Using I-DROP® PUR GEL?
- Immediate and longer-lasting relief
- Superior moisturizing and lubrication
- Non-blurring upon application
- Lower therapy costs due to the need for less applications
What Makes I-DROP® PUR GEL Unique?
- The Viscoadaptive property of I-DROP® PUR GEL contains 0.30% HA with added glycerin. This formulation allows the drops to move back and forth across the surface of the eye with every blink, thus allowing for a longer residence time. It offers a higher hydration capability and stabilizes the lipid layer of the tear film, resulting in superior comfort to the patient.
- Our sophisticated one-way valve dispenses 1 sterile, dosed drop at a time (no wasted product) and eliminates any chance of the product re-entering the bottle.
- Our anti-bacterial tip ensures sterile delivery of each drop.
- When the drop is dispersed, there is a distinctive blue tip which facilitates “aiming” by the patient.
|After opening can be used for||12 months|
|Approx number of drops||200|
|Suitable for use while wearing contact lenses||No|
|Sodium Hyaluronate||0.30% (viscoadaptive)|
|Phosphate free buffer||Not supplied|
|Good for||Severe dry eyes|
|Suitable for use in pregnancy & breast feeding||There is no data to confirm safe but not aware of any potential adverse effects. If you’re unsure please consult your doctor.|